Electromagnetic compatibility testing is the tool to ensure there are no interferences between different electronic equipment. CERE tests and certificates under EMC standards both for emission and immunity to comply with the European directives and international requirements.
CERE´s team has performed EMC tests on equipment as on-field wind turbines, solar inverters, medical devices, household, IT, etcetera.
The mains standards CERE used to test and/or certified:
- Industrial environment: IEC 61000-6-2 and IEC 61000-6-4
- Residential environment: IEC 61000-6-1 and IEC 61000-6-3
- Solar inverters: IEC 62920
- Industrial equipment: CISPR 11
- Grid quality: IEC 61000-3-2, IEC 61000-3-3, IEC 61000-3-11, and IEC 61000-3-12
- Medical electrical equipment: IEC 60601-1-2
- In Vitro Devices: IEC 61326-1 and IEC 61326-2-6
- Information and Communication: IEC 55032 and IEC 55035
- Household: IEC 55014-1 and IEC 55014-2