Testing Engineer on field and on testing laboratory either Clients facilities and CERE's Laboratory.
Clients support before, during and after the projects
Full project attendance since the acceptance of the offer until the issuance of the Reports/Certificate
Follow up of project payment milestones
- Since 2019 - Project Engineer at CERE
- 2018-2019 - Engineer at PODO, Spanish Electrical Market Strategies
- Latest -Industrial Engineering Master’s Degree
- Previous -Industrial Engineering Degree
- Industrial Engineering Degree (Electrical speciality) in Polytechnical University of Madrid, Spain (Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Industriales).
- Industrial Engineering Master’s Degree (Electrical speciality) in Polytechnical University of Madrid, Spain (Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Industriales).
Irene Real arrived at CERE 1 year ago. In her brief time in the company she has worked as a Project Engineer both in the Testing Laboratory and Certification Department. The main activities that she has developed are related to solar energy, photovoltaic self-consumption projects for different companies, due to the growing market demand; and power plants certification, mainly for wind and solar primary sources, revising the requirements needed to be connected to the electrical grid according local jurisdiction.
Recently, she is being introduced in the knowledge of new grid codes, safety and environmental requirements; in addition factory inspector will also be included in her duties. As part of the Renewable Energies Department, she also works in the process of testing and certifying PV converters and PPCs.
Before bellowing to CERE, Irene was part of a commercial electricity company named “Podo”, known for its strategy based on technological processes and the promotion of renewable energies, where she learned about different IT tools and Spanish Electrical Market strategies.
Prior to her work experience, Irene studied Industrial Engineering in the Industrial Engineers School (ETSII) of the Polytechnical University of Madrid (UPM), both the degree and master. During the university period, she specialised in Electrical Engineering (electric energy systems, electric machines, electric circuits, etcetera). Her final degree projects were also based on electricity: the study of fault ride through (FRT) in distributed lines, and the study of different Spanish self-consumption examples after the “Real Decreto 244/2019” publication.