Information in compliance with personal data protection regulations
What are cookies and what do we use them for?
A cookie or computer cookie is a small file of information that is saved in your browser every time you visit our website. The utility of cookies is to save the history of your activity on our website, so that, when you visit it again, it can identify you and configure the content of it based on your browsing habits, identity and preferences.
A cookie is harmless, does not contain malicious or malicious code (e.g. viruses, Trojans, worms, etc.) that can damage your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), but it does have some impact on your right to the protection of your data, as it collects certain information concerning you (browsing habits, identity, preferences, etc.).
What information does a cookie save?
Cookies do not usually collect special categories of personal data (sensitive data). The data they keep are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
What kind of cookies are there?
Generally speaking, there are five types of cookies:
- Technical cookies:They are the most basic cookies. They allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, recall the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as for example the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies:They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. Information collected through such cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of websites, applications or platforms and in the creation of navigation profiles of users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies:They are those which allow the most efficient management of advertising space which, where appropriate, has been placed on a website by the person responsible, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if necessary, the person responsible has included in a website, application or platform from which he provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising depending on it.
What are own and third-party cookies?
- Own cookies: Own cookies are those that are generated and managed by the person responsible for providing the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies:Cookies are those that are generated by entities other than the responsible party (services or external providers, such as Google)..
What kind of cookies does our website?
Below, we proceed to relate the type of cookies saved on our website and their purpose:
|Cookie Type||Objective||When and how is it stored|
What can I do with cookies?
Cookies can be deleted, accepted or blocked, as you wish, for this you only need to conveniently configure the web browser. At any time, you can prevent the installation of cookies (blocking) on your computer by the corresponding option of your browser, but in that case we will not be able to assure you of the correct functioning of the different functionalities of our website. Here are the links for managing and blocking cookies depending on the browser you use:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- FireFox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
You can also delete cookies stored in your browser by going to the browser’s configuration options.